Celebrate the Power of Women
Thank you to all who joined us for Celebrate the Power of Women, generously sponsored by BASF,
on Tuesday, May 9, 2023, at Crowne Plaza Executive Center, 4728 Constitution Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70808.
To view images from this event, please visit our Facebook page, Capital Area United Way.
The 2023 Women United Award Recipients include:
- Excellence in Social & Community Investment: Ann Zanders
- Legacy of Service: Gwen Hamilton
- UNITED 40: Emily Chatelain
- Woman of Inspiration: Bridget Kaigler
Who We Are
A member of Women United is one that LIVES UNITED – they Give. Volunteer. Advocate through CAUW with like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities. Women United members volunteer alongside others looking to create change. They also network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events through these works.
Members of Women United give at the Gottlieb and Tocqueville leadership societies (Annual gifts over $1,000). Through these donations, we can focus on education, income stability, healthy living, and basic needs - the building blocks for a strong 10-Parish community.
Ways To Join
• You can give through payroll donations at 83.50 per month, if available through your company
• You can visit www.cauw.org/donate and select recurring or annual payments in the other section write Women United
• Mail a check to CAUW, 700 Laurel St., Baton Rouge, LA 70802
• Participate in the Step-Up Program for NEW Members
During years 1 & 2 of the step-up program, you will be able to volunteer with our members and join subcommittees for direct involvement in the planning and execution of events and volunteer opportunities. In year 3 and/or once you become a Gottileb Society or Tocqueville Society member, you will also be invited to additional social networking events, community events, receive a VIP pass to Jambalaya Jam, and become eligible to sit on the Executive Committee.
NEW Members only can join the 3-Year Step-Up Program
Year 1: Donate $500 annually or $42.00 monthly
Year 2: Donate $750 annually or $62.50 monthly
Year 3: Donate at the Gottlieb Level (gifts of $1,000+) annually or $83.50 monthly
Step-Up Program Payment Options:
1. Visit www.cauw.org/donate and select recurring or annual payment in other section write Women United Step-Up
2. Mail a check to CAUW, 700 Laurel St., Baton Rouge, LA 70802 Women United Step-Up
For Any Questions About Women United, Please Contact Amey Shortess Crousillac, Vice President of Resource Development at 225-382-3511 or firstname.lastname@example.org