United For ALICE has begun releasing ALICE in Focus reports highlighting three key groups in the ALICE (Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed) population: children, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
ALICE households don't earn enough to afford the essentials of housing, child care, food, transportation, health care, a smartphone plan and taxes - all of which are needed to live and work in the modern economy.
For additional, information, please view the linked reports and videos below.
ALICE in Focus: People with Disabilities
The ALICE in Focus: People with Disabilities was released on July 26, the 32nd anniversary of the signing of the Americans with Disability Act.
- ALICE in Focus: People with Disabilities - Louisiana Report
- United for ALICE National Dashboard
- ALICE in Focus: People with Disabilities
ALICE in Focus: Children
The first report, released April 4, focuses on children, and in Louisiana, 57 percent (618,636) live below the ALICE threshold.
- ALICE in Focus: Children - Louisiana Report
- United For ALICE National Dashboard
- ALICE in Focus: Children Introduction