VITA Super Tax Day
Saturday, February 9th
from 8am – 5pm
at the Goodwood Main Library.
No appointment is needed.
Come receive FREE tax preparation assistance through the Capital Area United Way’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program!
What to bring:
• Photo Identification (both you and your spouse need to be there, if filing jointly)
• Social Security Card or ITIN for each family member
• W-2 forms for all jobs, all 1099 or 1098 forms and information on other income received
• Child care provider information
• Checking and savings account information for direct deposit
• Other relevant information about income and expenses
Make your refund work for you! Put at least $50 of your refund into savings and ENTER to win a grand prize drawing of $10,000 through SaveYourRefund.com. Ask your tax preparer how.
If you can’t make it to Super Tax Day, call 2-1-1 to find your nearest tax site and schedule your appointment today!
Contact us at 225-383-2643 or email email@example.com