Capital Area United Way’s VITA Super Tax Day is an all-day FREE tax help event for the greater Baton Rouge area, featuring certified tax volunteers, pro bono legal advice, financial workshops, and community resources all under one roof! Come get your taxes done for free by a certified tax professional, and set aside some of your money for a rainy day.
Saturday, February 3, 2018
8:00am – 5:00pm
East Baton Rouge Parish Main Library @ Goodwood
7711 Goodwood Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Super Resources @ Super Tax Day
FREE TAX PREPARATION – 8am to 5pm
Additional FREE resources including vendors and workshops available all day long!
- Capital Area United Way
- Society of Louisiana CPAs
- Central Louisiana Area Health Education Center
- Capital Area Agency on Aging
- Bank on Baton Rouge
- Red River Bank
- Geaux Save
- Low Income Taxpayers Clinic - SLLS
- State Bank and Trust
- Volunteers of America Partnerships in Child Care
- United Healthcare Community Plan
Workshops include (subject to change):
- Credit Scores: Facts and Fiction
- Shrink-Spend-Save: How to Maximize Your Tax Refund!
- Being a Parent: Balancing Work and Family Life
- Turn Your Tax Refund into a Downpayment New Home
- Budgeting: The Key to Taking Control of Your Financial Future
Super Tax Day is sponsored by Entergy
Can't make it to Super Tax Day?
You can still have a certified tax preparer do your taxes for FREE! Make an appointment online or call 2-1-1 today!